In April of 2009 our world was changed when we found out our four-year-old son, Ian, had a brain tumor. My daughter Nicole and I documented our painful journey because that is how we both process pain in our lives–through writing. We also had family and friends around the world who wanted to be updated on Ian’s condition. I copied those updates to these pages for those interested in reading about the event in our lives that is marked with a thick vertical line; an event that changed our concept of time: BC (before Cancer) and AC (after Cancer).
Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- Roclyn Porter on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Rachel P on Animal Farm Lessons Johanna M on Guest Blogger: The Sober … “Toxic Testing is Ta… on My Resignation Letter Ashlee Whittington on Animal Farm Lessons