In April of 2009 our world was changed when we found out our four-year-old son, Ian, had a brain tumor. My daughter Nicole and I documented our painful journey because that is how we both process pain in our lives–through writing. We also had family and friends around the world who wanted to be updated on Ian’s condition. I copied those updates to these pages for those interested in reading about the event in our lives that is marked with a thick vertical line; an event that changed our concept of time: BC (before Cancer) and AC (after Cancer).
Order Uncommon Core here
All In with Pauline Hawkins
Be courageous. Stay strong. Go all in.
All In with Pauline Hawkins features guests who have put their chips in the center of the table—risking it all—to pursue their goals and dreams. They have figured out what it takes to make it in their chosen field and have shared it on this podcast.
Become a Patron
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- Episode 73: Embracing Adversity with Amanda Law
- Episode 72: Being a Film Producer with Karlina Lyons
- Episode 71: Music, Film, and Inner Peace with Phil Kliger and Dakota La Croix
- Episode 70: Chiropractic Care and Women’s Health with Dr. Loren Allard
- Episode 69: Mentoring for the Modern Musician with the Scharff Brothers
Episode 25: The Purp… on My Resignation Letter revchrista on Animal Farm Lessons mark mcconnell on Animal Farm Lessons Michele on Animal Farm Lessons Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons