Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
- The Top 12 Global Teacher Blogger Discussion: March 2017
Johanna M on Guest Blogger: The Sober … “Toxic Testing is Ta… on My Resignation Letter Ashlee Whittington on Animal Farm Lessons Felicia Thomas on “Volunteering” by… Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons
Tag Archives: Mother
My daughter and son-in-law asked me to speak at their wedding. I was honored but also hesitant–what could I, of all people in their lives, say about marriage? The only thing I know without a doubt. With their permission, here’s … Continue reading
What roles do teachers have in creating kind and compassionate citizens? Teaching is about investing in our future. Teachers need to do more than teach content. We are so much more than knowledge transmitters and test proctors. We are human … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce that I have joined doTERRA Essential Oils as a wellness advocate. I was introduced to doTerra by a friend who has been using essential oils for years now. In the past she has given me oils … Continue reading
Prompt: Something you miss I miss high school—not my teenage years but the years I spent teaching high school English. A few weeks ago, I went to the local high school with my son to see his friends play a 10-minute … Continue reading
Inside Out I know. This is a Wednesday, but when I started writing about Inside Out last Friday, I realized this movie was a post I needed to write about, not for writing practice, but to explore why it impacted … Continue reading