Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
- The Top 12 Global Teacher Blogger Discussion: March 2017
Johanna M on Guest Blogger: The Sober … “Toxic Testing is Ta… on My Resignation Letter Ashlee Whittington on Animal Farm Lessons Felicia Thomas on “Volunteering” by… Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons
Tag Archives: Faith
As a college writing teacher, I have the pleasure of helping my students discover their writing voice and their passions in life. Every once and a while I will read an essay that I need to post on my blog because it … Continue reading
I have a confession to make: I’m suffering. I say this not to elicit sympathy; I just want to be truthful. So please don’t think I need a pep talk, want attention, or that I’m just trying to bring other … Continue reading
You can judge me if you want to, but before you do, know that I primarily stayed in my marriage because of my son. Ian has been through so much in his nine years: He battled a cancerous brain tumor at … Continue reading
How do I find the words to show what’s in my heart, When the fragments are suspended in the air? Grasping for air, for thoughts, … Continue reading
I’m not going to lie; my faith is not what it was ten years ago. And I’m glad. My understanding of and relationship with God has taken many different forms over the course of my life.