Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
- The Top 12 Global Teacher Blogger Discussion: March 2017
Ashlee Whittington on Animal Farm Lessons Felicia Thomas on “Volunteering” by… Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Erica on Animal Farm Lessons
Tag Archives: Faith
As a college writing teacher, I have the pleasure of helping my students discover their writing voice and their passions in life. Every once and a while I will read an essay that I need to post on my blog because it … Continue reading
I have a confession to make: I’m suffering. I say this not to elicit sympathy; I just want to be truthful. So please don’t think I need a pep talk, want attention, or that I’m just trying to bring other … Continue reading
You can judge me if you want to, but before you do, know that I primarily stayed in my marriage because of my son. Ian has been through so much in his nine years: He battled a cancerous brain tumor at … Continue reading
How do I find the words to show what’s in my heart, When the fragments are suspended in the air? Grasping for air, for thoughts, … Continue reading
I’m not going to lie; my faith is not what it was ten years ago. And I’m glad. My understanding of and relationship with God has taken many different forms over the course of my life.