Order Uncommon Core here
All In with Pauline Hawkins
Be courageous. Stay strong. Go all in.
All In with Pauline Hawkins features guests who have put their chips in the center of the table—risking it all—to pursue their goals and dreams. They have figured out what it takes to make it in their chosen field and have shared it on this podcast.
Become a Patron
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- Episode 73: Embracing Adversity with Amanda Law
- Episode 72: Being a Film Producer with Karlina Lyons
- Episode 71: Music, Film, and Inner Peace with Phil Kliger and Dakota La Croix
- Episode 70: Chiropractic Care and Women’s Health with Dr. Loren Allard
- Episode 69: Mentoring for the Modern Musician with the Scharff Brothers
Episode 25: The Purp… on My Resignation Letter revchrista on Animal Farm Lessons mark mcconnell on Animal Farm Lessons Michele on Animal Farm Lessons Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons
Category Archives: The American Dream
For their Critical Thinking final, my students had to write a letter to President-elect Trump or to their generation. CJ’s Letter to President-elect Trump is insightful and unbiased (in my biased opinion?). He eloquently expresses what is at the heart of … Continue reading
Joshua Katz describes perfectly the plight of American education, the damage it does to our lower achieving students, and the super villains behind it all. “We need to pay attention to our students and who they are. . . . … Continue reading
This week’s prompt: Ten interesting facts about yourself. I’m a first generation American, born from Macedonian immigrants. This fact, however, is not what makes it interesting. What is interesting is what I gleaned from my family and what I have tried … Continue reading