Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
- The Top 12 Global Teacher Blogger Discussion: March 2017
Johanna M on Guest Blogger: The Sober … “Toxic Testing is Ta… on My Resignation Letter Ashlee Whittington on Animal Farm Lessons Felicia Thomas on “Volunteering” by… Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons
Tag Archives: Father
What roles do teachers have in creating kind and compassionate citizens? Teaching is about investing in our future. Teachers need to do more than teach content. We are so much more than knowledge transmitters and test proctors. We are human … Continue reading
How do you help students accept and work well with people of different beliefs, cultures, languages, socio-economic statuses, education backgrounds, and learning styles? Acceptance and respect are best taught through example. As a teacher, I set the mood, tone, and … Continue reading
You can judge me if you want to, but before you do, know that I primarily stayed in my marriage because of my son. Ian has been through so much in his nine years: He battled a cancerous brain tumor at … Continue reading
I’ve been counting my blessings for over two years now; it has helped me get through some difficult circumstances. Every time I’ve felt pain beyond belief, I’ve tried to find the things in my life that make me smile—the things … Continue reading