Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
- The Top 12 Global Teacher Blogger Discussion: March 2017
Ashlee Whittington on Animal Farm Lessons Felicia Thomas on “Volunteering” by… Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Erica on Animal Farm Lessons
Tag Archives: social media
As a college writing teacher, I have the pleasure of helping my students discover their writing voice and their passions in life. Every once and a while I will read an essay that I need to post on my blog because … Continue reading →
What lessons can teachers offer to designers of software for the classroom? Software designers need to know these eight things if they are going to create a program for the classroom: Teachers and students must be able to access the … Continue reading →
Writing is my exhale. I’ve realized I’ve been holding my breath for far too long. At least once a week I will exhale, which I hope leads to a healthier breathing pattern. I encourage you to join me, either share … Continue reading →
Can social media have a role to play in managing a successful classroom? Social media can be used in certain classrooms successfully. If teachers need to send out announcements, Facebook and Twitter meet students where they spend much of their … Continue reading →