Order Uncommon Core here
No upcoming events
- Follow Pauline Hawkins on WordPress.com
- July Discussion: If you were calling the shots how would you change ongoing professional development for teachers in your community?
- Dennis McCarthy on All In with Pauline Hawkins
- Choose to be Teachers and Students
- May Discussion with Global Teacher Bloggers: What do teachers most want to tell parents?
- The Top 12 Global Teacher Blogger Discussion: March 2017
Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Pauline Hawkins on Animal Farm Lessons Erica on Animal Farm Lessons Meet 4 Teachers Whos… on My Resignation Letter J A Merkosky on My Resignation Letter
Tag Archives: social media
As a college writing teacher, I have the pleasure of helping my students discover their writing voice and their passions in life. Every once and a while I will read an essay that I need to post on my blog because … Continue reading →
What lessons can teachers offer to designers of software for the classroom? Software designers need to know these eight things if they are going to create a program for the classroom: Teachers and students must be able to access the … Continue reading →
Writing is my exhale. I’ve realized I’ve been holding my breath for far too long. At least once a week I will exhale, which I hope leads to a healthier breathing pattern. I encourage you to join me, either share … Continue reading →
Can social media have a role to play in managing a successful classroom? Social media can be used in certain classrooms successfully. If teachers need to send out announcements, Facebook and Twitter meet students where they spend much of their … Continue reading →